Rule the trail with improved durability and traction plus stability, cushion and protection.
The Brooks Cascadia 14 is lighter than ever. The streamlined design and updated outsole drops the weight while the improved flexibility helps you move naturally over mixed terrain. Combined with the TrailTrack rubber outsole, which offers extra traction on both dry and wet surfaces, you'll be inspired to explore faster, farther and higher,
The updated Pivot Post system works like a stabilising suspension system, connecting with uneven ground underfoot to keep your foot level from landing to push-off.
Features and benefits
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride
- Cordura Mud Guard protects against mud and other trail debris while still allowing drainage for all day comfort
- A lace guard keeps laces secure and out of the way
- Back gaiter tab with new front gaiter connection point
- Weight: 303 g (Men) & 269 g (Women)
- Offset: 8 mm